It is very unlikely, but we may not accept your order, or part of your order. This is usually because the authorisation of your payment failed, we made a large pricing or product description error, or you are not eglible to make an order, for example, under 18 year olds cannot purchase knives.
If we could not accept your order for any reason we will notify you ASAP and explain the situation.
If you have a complaint please email us at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)1427 610682 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
As soon as we receive a complaint action will be taken to rectify the problem. If you contacted us by post or email we will reply by email. If you contact us by phone we aim to be able to resolve the issue immediately. If we need a little time to investigate the matter then no later than the following working day.
All prices are shown in pound sterling and include UK VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices in Euro and US Dollars are approximate and for guidance only. As a UK based company all transactions will be completed in GBP.
Rutherford Wren, trading as Muldale is subject to compliancy with:
The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002, The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, The Consumer Protection Act 1987.
3 for 2 Mix and Match Promotion
The 3 for 2 promotion applies to Muldale glassware only. The cheapest item will be automatically deducted at the checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
Free Gift Promotion
From time to time we run “Free Gift” offers and promotions when you purchase qualifying items or place a qualifying order. These are the terms and conditions that govern those promotions:
- The free gift cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit
- The free gift is sent with your order
- Placing multiple orders or orders for multiple items does not entitle you to more than one free gift
- This offer is only available on orders placed before offer end date specified
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run, unless otherwise stated.
- The free gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order
- If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned.
- This promotion or offer is valid within the dates as stated on the relevant page
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
- To qualify, your order total (excluding any delivery charges) must be greater than £50.